Learn what the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are and what can be done to end poverty, and ensure food, energy, health and decent work for all - through actions that at the same time protect the living planet and combat climate change. Let’s build safer and more inclusive communities.
What you will learn
- What the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are and how they benefit our lives.
- What social, cultural, environmental and economic sustainability means.
- What is already being done at different levels of society to work towards the SDGs.
- What action you can take to live a more healthy and sustainable life.
What you will get
When you complete all the topics of this course, you will be awarded with a certificate of completion!
Certificate price: free
– sponsored for you by [object Object]
. The certificate will be delivered as a PDF file that is suitable also for printing.